In this lesson, we will learn about the data handling cycle, and will classify data into different categories.
In this lesson, we will learn how to write a suitable hypothesis, and the difference between primary and secondary data sources.
In this lesson, we will discuss the difference between a sample and a census, and how to avoid bias in sampling.
In this lesson, we will discuss how to ask appropriate survey questions, and how to give appropriate answer options to those questions.
In this lesson, we will learn how to find the mean from a set of data.
In this lesson, we will solve different types of problems requiring us to calculate the mean, and problems where we need to determine numbers that have a provided mean value.
In this lesson, we will learn how to find the mode, median and range from a set of data.
In this lesson, we will interpret differences between the mean, median, mode and range.
In this lesson, we will learn how to sort data into a frequency table.
In this lesson, we will learn how to find the mean from a frequency table.
In this lesson, we will learn how to find the median from a frequency table.
In this lesson, we will interpret bar charts, including finding the mean from a bar chart.
Units in Maths
- Numbers and numerals
- Axioms and arrays
- Factors and multiples
- Order of operations
- Positive and negative numbers
- Expressions, equations and inequalities
- Classifying 2-D shapes
- Constructing triangles and quadrilaterals
- Area of 2-D shapes
- Transforming 2-D figures
- Prime factor decomposition
- Conceptualising and comparing fractions
- Manipulating and calculating with fractions
- Different number systems
- Forming and solving equations
- Forming and solving inequalities
- Linear graphs
- Accuracy and estimation
- Algebra and problem solving
- Ratio (8.6a)
- Ratio, real life graphs, and rates of change
- Direct and indirect proportion
- Univariate data
- Bivariate data
- Famous maths problems
- Angles and parallel lines
- Angles in polygons
- Volume and surface area of prisms
- Area review
- FDP review (9.1a)
- Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Solving linear simultaneous equations algebraically
- Solving linear simultaneous equations graphically
- Angle review (9.5a)
- Constructions, congruence, and loci
- Pythagoras's theorem
- Famous maths problems
- Ratio review (9.7a)
- Similarity and enlargement
- Surds and trigonometry
- Quadratic expressions (9.9)
- Quadratic equations (9.10)
- Indices and standard form
- Growth and decay