In this lesson, we will look at a way of forming verbs, called the passive.
Unit Overview: The passive voice
In this lesson, we will look at the passive voice in the imperfect tense.
In this lesson, we will look at another form of the passive, the perfect passive participle.
In this lesson, we will look at the passive voice in the perfect tense as well as how to tell the difference between this form and other forms of the passive.
Units in Latin
- Nominative and Accusative
- Conjugation of Regular Verbs
- The Infinitive and the Imperative
- The Perfect and Imperfect Tenses
- Prepositions with the Accusative and Ablative
- Irregular Verbs
- The Neuter Gender
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- 1st and 2nd Person Pronouns
- The relative clause and the present participle
- The Pluperfect Tense
- 3rd Person and Demonstrative Pronouns
- The Genitive, Dative and Ablative Cases
- ut clauses
- Subordinate clauses with the subjunctive 2
- The passive voice
- The future tense