In this lesson we will learn about different criminal behaviours that could take place in a relationship. We will also discuss myths and facts surrounding abuse in relationship.
Unit Overview: Respectful relationships: Recognising and reporting criminal behaviour within relationships
In this lesson we will focus on controlling behaviour and coercive control. We will also look at the subtleties of abusive relationships.
In this lesson we will learn what sexual harassment is and how it can possibly occur in different contexts.
In this lesson we will learn about what constitutes a sexually violent act. We will also look at consent in the context of sexual violence.
Units in RSHE (PSHE)
- Families: Relationships and human happiness
- Respectful relationships: Respect and friendship
- Online and media: Rights, responsibilities and keeping safe
- Mental wellbeing: Talking about emotions
- Internet safety and harms: Reality vs the online world
- Healthy lifestyles: Physical fitness and healthy eating
- Health and prevention: Basic health
- Changing adolescent body: Puberty and menstrual wellbeing
- Families: Stable relationships and marriage
- Respectful relationships: Stereotypes and bullying
- Online and media: Harmful contact
- Mental wellbeing: Recognising concerns
- Internet safety and harms: Body Image
- Drugs and alcohol: Smoking and Alcohol
- Health and prevention: Sleep and routines
- First aid
- Families: Being safe and reporting concerns
- Respectful relationships: Recognising and reporting criminal behaviour within relationships
- Online and media: Indecent image sharing
- Being safe: The law (consent, exploitation, and harassment)
- Intimate relationships: Positivity and health
- Mental wellbeing: Common types of ill health
- Internet safety and harms: Relationships and social media
- Drugs and alcohol: Prescription and illegal drugs
- Health and prevention: Immunisation and vaccination