In this lesson, we will learn about Latin plurals in the nominative case.
Unit Overview: Plurals
In this lesson, we will practise the nominative plural by translating a fable about a royal monkey who always has the same two questions for visitors to his kingdom.
In this lesson, we will learn about Latin plurals in the accusative case.
In this lesson, we will practise the nominative and accusative plural by translating a fable about freedom and friendship.
Units in Latin
- Nominative and Accusative
- Conjugation of Regular Verbs
- The Infinitive and the Imperative
- The Perfect and Imperfect Tenses
- Prepositions with the Accusative and Ablative
- Irregular Verbs
- The Neuter Gender
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- 1st and 2nd Person Pronouns
- The relative clause and the present participle
- The Pluperfect Tense
- 3rd Person and Demonstrative Pronouns
- The Genitive, Dative and Ablative Cases
- ut clauses
- Subordinate clauses with the subjunctive 2
- The passive voice
- The future tense