The lesson explores the different types of gambling and its impact on people
Unit Overview: Internet safety and harms: Gambling, debt and targeted advertising
This lesson will look at advertising awareness, gambling-like behaviours and virtual currencies.
This lesson explores problem gambling.
This lesson explores targeted advertising, algorithms and cookies and digital footprint.
The lesson explores influencer endorsements and being cautious to online reviews.
This lesson explores the risk of online financial lending.
Units in RSHE (PSHE)
- Online and media: Dangers of viewing explicit material
- Being safe: Informed consent
- Intimate relationships: Reproductive health and impact of alcohol and drugs
- Mental wellbeing: Impact of our actions on mental health
- Internet safety and harms: Online relationships and harmful behaviour
- Drugs and alcohol: Addiction and alcohol dependency
- Mental wellbeing: Recognising problems and seeking support
- Internet safety and harms: Gambling, debt and targeted advertising
- Being safe: Honour based violence and FGM
- Intimate sexual relationships: Pregnancy and parenting
- Healthy lifestyles: Choices approaching adulthood
- Drugs and alcohol: Dangers of recreational drug use
- Health and prevention: Self-care and self-awareness