In this lesson, we will will be acquainted with the basics of using inkscape to draw geometrical shapes and manipulate them.
Unit Overview: Design Vector Graphics
In this lesson, we will use path operations such as union, difference, and intersection to combine simple shapes into more complex ones.
In this lesson, we will be presented with a set of monochrome icons and be challenged to create some of them from scratch. The icons are carefully selected to range from simple ones that are straightforward to produce to more complex ones that require some creative thinking.
In this lesson, we will create a short open ended image using the tools that we have learnt so far in this unit.
In this lesson, we will explore the technical aspects of vector graphics.
Units in Computing
- Impact of Technology - Collaborating Online Respectfully
- Gaining support for a cause
- Networks: from semaphores to the Internet
- Programming essentials in Scratch: part I
- Programming essentials in Scratch: part II
- Design Vector Graphics
- Computing systems
- Development for the Web
- Representations: from clay to silicon
- Mobile app development
- Intro to Python programming
- Data Science
- Representations: going audiovisual
- Python programming with sequences of data
- Physical Computing Programming