In this lesson, we will learn about the six different person endings of regular verbs.
Unit Overview: Conjugation of Regular Verbs
In this lesson, we will practise the conjugation of verbs in the singular persons by translating a fable about a conversation between a dog and a wolf.
In this lesson, we will practise the conjugation of verbs in the plural persons by translating a fable in which a pack of wolves make a tempting proposition to some sheepdogs.
Units in Latin
- Nominative and Accusative
- Conjugation of Regular Verbs
- The Infinitive and the Imperative
- The Perfect and Imperfect Tenses
- Prepositions with the Accusative and Ablative
- Irregular Verbs
- The Neuter Gender
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- 1st and 2nd Person Pronouns
- The relative clause and the present participle
- The Pluperfect Tense
- 3rd Person and Demonstrative Pronouns
- The Genitive, Dative and Ablative Cases
- ut clauses
- Subordinate clauses with the subjunctive 2
- The passive voice
- The future tense