Unit: Can digital democracy increase political participation?
6 planned lessons
Lessons in this unit have not been published yet. Please check back soon.
Units in Citizenship
Units in Media and digital democracy
- Citizenship - What’s it all about?
- What are our identities and communities?
- What rights should all children have?
- How does local democracy work?
- What is crime?
- How can we make a difference in our communities?
- How does the political system work in the UK?
- How does the media affect us?
- What is the law and how is it changed?
- How can citizens bring about change?
- Why was the struggle for the vote important today?
- What can we do about global problems?
- How is the UK governed?
- Are people treated equally in UK society?
- Why do people move around the world?
- How can we manage money well?
- Can digital democracy increase political participation?
- How can young people play an active role in democracy?