In this lesson, we will be learning about the continent of Europe. We will begin by identifying Europe on a world map. We will then identify other countries, including the United Kingdom, on the map of Europe.
Unit Overview: Building Locational Knowledge: Europe
In this lesson, we will be learning about the four regions of Europe: Central Uplands, Western Uplands, North European Plain and Alpine Mountains. You will also learn about the tallest mountain in Europe and also the important rivers that divide up Europe.
In this lesson, you will learn about the population of Europe as well as understanding the population density in each subregion of Europe. You will study the important cities and landmarks across Europe, learning lots of new facts! Finally, you will also learn more about the economy of Europe and what is traded into (imported) and traded out of (exported) Europe.
Units in Geography
- Mountains, Volcanoes and Earthquakes
- Building Locational Knowledge: Europe
- Water, Weather and Climate
- Building Locational Knowledge: North America
- Building Locational Knowledge: United Kingdom
- Building Locational Knowledge: Hemispheres and Tropics
- Natural Resources
- Building Locational Knowledge: South America
- Local Fieldwork
- Energy and Sustainability