In this lesson, we will look at the comparative and superlative forms of adjectives in Latin.
Unit Overview: Adjectives and Adverbs
In this lesson, we will practise adjectives by translating the first half of the encounter of Ulysses (otherwise known as Odysseus) with the cyclops, Polyphemus.
In this lesson, we will look at adverbs in Latin.
In this lesson, we will practise adjectives and adverbs by translating the conclusion of Ulysses' encounter with Polyphemus the cyclops.
In this lesson, we will look at the different forms of adjectives in Latin and how to translate them.
Units in Latin
- Nominative and Accusative
- Conjugation of Regular Verbs
- The Infinitive and the Imperative
- The Perfect and Imperfect Tenses
- Prepositions with the Accusative and Ablative
- Irregular Verbs
- The Neuter Gender
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- 1st and 2nd Person Pronouns
- The relative clause and the present participle
- The Pluperfect Tense
- 3rd Person and Demonstrative Pronouns
- The Genitive, Dative and Ablative Cases
- ut clauses
- Subordinate clauses with the subjunctive 2
- The passive voice
- The future tense