In this lesson, we will be reading the book 'Elmer's Weather' together. We will also be looking at when to use 'what' and 'where' questions when reading with your child.
Unit: Seasons (Primary)
In this lesson, we will be exploring different sets of words that rhyme. We will then use rhyming words to create our own poem.
This lesson is a resource pack lesson. Using the symbols within the resources we will create a simple rhyme to read out to an audience.
This lesson is a resource pack lesson. In this lesson, we will follow step by step instructions to make a rain catcher for the garden. You can then record the weather each day and write down how much rain we have.
Units in Communication and Language
- Changes and Transitions (Secondary)
- Celebrations and Festivals (Secondary)
- Clothes and Fashion (Secondary)
- Seasons (Secondary)
- Our World (Secondary)
- Holidays (Secondary)
- Changes and Transitions (Primary)
- Celebrations and Festivals (Primary)
- Clothes and Fashion (Primary)
- Seasons (Primary)
- Our World (Primary)
- Holidays (Primary)