In this lesson, we will read a story together. We will explore how books work and demonstrate the use of questioning to support understanding.
Unit: Changes and Transitions (Primary)
In this lesson, we will practise forming graphemes along with listening to the corresponding phonemes.
This lesson is a resource pack. The focus of the lesson is to support the development of phonemes and their corresponding grapheme. Please also refer to lesson 2 to hear the phonemes.
This is a resource pack lesson. In this lesson, we will follow simple steps to create a recount story about our life. We will use recall and sequencing to create the story.
Units in Communication and Language
- Changes and Transitions (Secondary)
- Celebrations and Festivals (Secondary)
- Clothes and Fashion (Secondary)
- Seasons (Secondary)
- Our World (Secondary)
- Holidays (Secondary)
- Changes and Transitions (Primary)
- Celebrations and Festivals (Primary)
- Clothes and Fashion (Primary)
- Seasons (Primary)
- Our World (Primary)
- Holidays (Primary)