In this lesson we will learn about why Boudicca lead a revolt against the Romans. We will begin by looking at who the Iceni tribe were and then look at how the Romans responded to the death of the Iceni King. Finally, we will find out how Boudicca fought back against the Romans.
10 lessons in Roman Britain:
- How did the Roman Empire become so powerful?
- Who was Julius Caesar?
- What was Britain like before the Romans?
- How did the Romans conquer Britain?
- Why did Boudicca lead a revolt against the Romans?
- How did the Romans change Britain?
- What did the Romans believe?
- How were Roman beliefs similar to those of the Ancient Greeks?
- Why did the Romans leave Britain?
- In what ways did life in Britain remain the same after the Roman invasion?