Lesson overview: Why are future predictions about climate change uncertain?View in classroom
This lesson will focus on how climate change can be predicted, and also why these predictions are uncertain due to population growth and other changes.
9 lessons in Climate change:
- What evidence do we have to show that the climate is changing?
- What are the natural causes of climate change?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- What are the possible effects of climate change?
- How could climate change affect Bangladesh?
- Why are future predictions about climate change uncertain?
- How can humans adapt to climate change?
- How has Bangladesh adapted to the threat of climate change?
- How can humans mitigate the effects of climate change?