In this lesson, we will learn about Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, three Ancient Greek philosophers whose thinking remains influential to this day.
10 lessons in Ancient Greece:
- How was Ancient Greece organised?
- Why do we know so much about Ancient Greece?
- What was the Golden Age of Greece?
- What was Athenian democracy?
- What did the Ancient Greeks believe in?
- Who were the Ancient Greek philosophers?
- Who won the Peloponnesian wars?
- Why was Alexander so great?
- What were the great achievements of the Ancient Greeks?
- Extended Writing: What were the achievements of the Ancient Greeks?