Lesson overview: Where is Haiti and what is it like?View in classroom
This lesson will look at the country of Haiti and its key characteristics.
15 lessons in Tectonics:
- What is the structure of the Earth?
- What evidence is there that the Earth's crust moves?
- How do the Earth's plates move?
- What are the different plate boundaries?
- What are composite and shield volcanoes?
- How can we predict, protect and prepare for volcanic eruptions?
- What are the positive and negative impacts of volcanoes?
- How can we measure and predict earthquakes?
- How can we prepare and protect against the impact of earthquakes?
- Where is Haiti and what is it like?
- What happened in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- What are tsunamis and how do they form?
- Where is Japan and what is it like?
- What happened during the 2011 Japanese tsunami?
- What were the responses to the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami?