This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: What is the difference between physical and chemical changes?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will compare the characteristics of chemical and physical changes and use our knowledge to categorise changes as either physical changes or chemical reactions.
6 lessons in Physical and chemical changes:
- What happens during a state change?
- What is a physical change and how can we identify them?
- What is a chemical reaction and how can we identify them?
- What is the difference between physical and chemical changes?
- What can we do to investigate chemical reactions?
- What happens when we place metals into acid?