Lesson overview: What evidence do we have to show that the climate is changing?View in classroom
This lesson will look at the range of evidence we can use to show the climate is changing, and the strengths and weaknesses of each one.
9 lessons in Climate change:
- What evidence do we have to show that the climate is changing?
- What are the natural causes of climate change?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- What are the possible effects of climate change?
- How could climate change affect Bangladesh?
- Why are future predictions about climate change uncertain?
- How can humans adapt to climate change?
- How has Bangladesh adapted to the threat of climate change?
- How can humans mitigate the effects of climate change?