Lesson overview: What can I do as a citizen to protect the rights of others?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will explore what individuals can do to protect the rights of others. During the lesson you will have the opportunity to take part in active citizenship and a campaign for the right to education.
6 lessons in What rights should all children have? :
- What rights are we entitled to?
- What does a right to education really mean?
- What can I do as a citizen to protect the rights of others?
- How do we protect the right to health?
- Are you getting your right to reliable and accurate information?
- Deliberative Debate: How well are children's' rights protected and supported in the UK?