This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: What are the features of the major biomes of the world?View in classroom
In today's lesson we will be looking at the features of different biomes. We will be specifically looking at their climate and vegetation.
12 lessons in Ecosystems:
- Where are the major biomes of the world located?
- What are the features of the major biomes of the world?
- How can we use climate graphs to compare rainforests and deserts?
- How do high and low pressure systems influence the world's biomes?
- What is the structure of the Amazon rainforest?
- Why is the nutrient cycle important in the rainforest?
- How have plants and animals adapted to survive in the Amazon?
- What are the causes of deforestation in the Amazon?
- What are the impacts of deforestation in the Amazon?
- How can the Amazon be conserved?
- How have plants and animals adapted to deserts?
- What are the opportunities for northern Africa due to the Sahara Desert?