This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: What are the factors that influence population distribution?View in classroom
This lesson looks at what the distribution of population is like globally, where people live and why. It will also explore the different human physical factors which affect population density.
13 lessons in Population:
- What are the factors that influence population distribution?
- What is the population explosion?
- What are the potential consequences of overpopulation?
- How do population structures change over time?
- How does the population structure change as a country develops?
- What do population pyramids show?
- What strategies have been used to try and control population growth?
- What are the impacts of an ageing population?
- How is the UK managing the ageing population?
- What is migration?
- How are Mexico and the USA linked?
- What factors influence migration?
- The impacts of migration