This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: What are the causes of uneven development?View in classroom
In this lesson we will learn about the physical and human factors that affect the development of a country and will consider these factors in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
10 lessons in Development:
- What is development?
- How do we measure development?
- What is the human development index?
- Where is the Democratic Republic of Congo and what is it like?
- What are the causes of uneven development?
- How can bottom-up projects promote development?
- How can top-down projects promote development?
- Where is Nigeria and what is it like?
- How important is Nigeria?
- Not yet published
- How sustainable is oil extraction in Nigeria?