Lesson overview: UtilitarianismView in classroom
Today we will be investigating a particular type of ethics called utilitarianism. Please make sure you have a pen and paper ready and have cleared a quiet space for you to work in. If you have the TV or music on and can turn it off, please do. If you are not using your mobile phone for the lesson, it is best to put it to one side so you are not distracted by it. You will also need two different coloured pens: black or blue and another coloured pen such as green or red. Click start when you are ready to think hard!
13 lessons in Non-religious world views:
- Scientific Views on the Origins of the Universe
- Scientific Views on the Origins of the Humanity
- History of Atheism
- Understanding of Religion in Sociology
- Understanding of Religion in Psychology
- What is Ethics?
- Kantian Ethics
- Modern Virtue Ethics
- Non-religious approaches to Equality
- Deliberate practice