Card, squared paper, sellotape, masking tape, pencil, corrugated card, ruler, scissors, fabric
Equipment requiring safe usage.
Adult supervision recommended.
- To investigate structures
- To construct nets to create 3D shapes
- To evaluate existing structures
- To develop a design brief and to sketch ideas for the product
- To explore contexts and purposes of structures
- To design, make and evaluate structures
- To experiment with making techniques
- To measure, mark out, cut and shape materials
- To assemble, join and combine materials creating a finished product
- To evaluate the final product