Computer / iPad with internet access, construction materials i.e. card, scissors, tape, paper.
Equipment requiring safe usage.
Adult supervision recommended.
- Introduction lesson: understanding electrical systems
- Exploring electrical and mechanical systems: the need for control in design and technology
- Exploring how to control simple circuits to create more functional products
- Responding to a design brief and exploring ideas
- Developing an idea
- Exploring the use of new and emerging technology used in products
- Planning to make an end product
- Making a final prototype
- Making a final prototype: electrical system
- Critically evaluate the end product