This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: How was Ancient Greece organised?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will learn about how Ancient Greece was organised into different city states, each of them with their own set of rules and customs.
10 lessons in Ancient Greece:
- How was Ancient Greece organised?
- Why do we know so much about Ancient Greece?
- What was the Golden Age of Greece?
- What was Athenian democracy?
- What did the Greeks believe?
- Who were the Ancient Greek philosophers?
- Who won the Peloponnesian wars?
- Why was Alexander so great?
- What were the great achievements of the Ancient Greeks?
- Extended Writing: What were the achievements of the Ancient Greeks?