Lesson overview: How have historical factors influenced different countries in Africa?View in classroom
In today's lesson we will be learning about how historical factors have influenced Africa over time.
11 lessons in The geography of Africa:
- Where is Africa and what are the physical and human features of the continent?
- How is the population distributed in Africa and what factors influence this?
- How have historical factors influenced different countries in Africa?
- Why is the Nile so amazing?
- Why are there disputes over the use of the River Nile?
- Where is Mount Nyiragongo, and why is it important for the DRC?
- What were the causes and impacts of the 2002 eruption of Mount Nyiragongo?
- What were the responses to the 2002 eruption of Mount Nyiragongo?
- What is Kenya like?
- What are the issues of urbanisation in Kenya?
- How can issues of urbanisation in Kenya be managed?