Lesson overview: How has human use of materials changed over time?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will look at how human use of materials has changed over time. We will study the history of materials science and debate the question: 'Have humans changed materials or have materials changed humans?'
6 lessons in History of science:
- How do scientific ideas change?
- How has our understanding and use of electricity developed?
- How has human use of materials changed over time?
- How has our understanding of the human body changed over time?
- How has the discovery of DNA changed science?
- How have our ideas about the universe changed over time?