Lesson overview: How does the population structure change as a country develops?View in classroom
This lesson considers how the Demographic Transition Model is linked to economic development and what causes birth and death rates to change.
13 lessons in Population:
- What are the factors that influence population distribution?
- What is the population explosion?
- What are the potential consequences of overpopulation?
- How do population structures change over time?
- How does the population structure change as a country develops?
- What do population pyramids show?
- What strategies have been used to try and control population growth?
- What are the impacts of an ageing population?
- How is the UK managing the ageing population?
- What is migration?
- How are Mexico and the USA linked?
- What factors influence migration?
- The impacts of migration