Existing textile products for investigation and deconstruction, selection of fabrics, pins, needles, thread, measuring tape
Equipment requiring safe usage.
Adult supervision recommended.
- What are the properties of different fabrics?
- What are modern and smart textile materials?
- How can textiles become more sustainable?
- What are the different types of stitches used in textiles?
- What makes an effective range of initial design ideas?
- How do we develop our design ideas?
- How to use the tools and equipment to mark our phone holder accurately
- What stitch will be most suitable to join our pieces of fabric together?
- How can we correctly apply a finish to our phone holder?
- Why is it important to evaluate your finished product?