Lesson overview: How do we decide on the topic to investigate?View in classroom
In this lesson we will investigate what the examination boards expect the Active Citizenship Projects to be focused on. We will explore our interests in Citizenship issues and see how these fit into the examination boards specification. We will also revisit the skills we will develop throughout your projects.
- What is an active citizenship project and what skills do we need?
- How do we decide on the topic to investigate?
- How can we carry out research for an active citizenship project?
- How can we plan our active citizenship project?
- What are the different types of campaigning methods we can use?
- How can we evaluate the impact and success of our action?