Lesson overview: How do tropical storms form and develop?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will learn about the structure and features of tropical storms. We will also learn about how tropical storms form and develop.
11 lessons in Climatic hazards:
- Global Atmospheric Circulation Model (Part 1)
- Global Atmospheric Circulation Model (Part 2)
- What is the global distribution of tropical storms?
- How do tropical storms form and develop?
- How might tropical storms be affected by climate change?
- What are the effects of, and responses to, tropical storms?
- Typhoon Haiyan: tropical storm named example
- How can the effects of tropical storms be reduced?
- Is the UK's weather becoming more extreme?
- Somerset Floods: location and causes
- Somerset Floods: impacts and management