This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: How do particles behave inside solids, liquids and gases?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will learn that all matter is made up of particles. Particles are arranged in different ways in solids, liquids and gases giving them different properties. We will also learn how scientists use diagrams to represent the arrangement of particles.
6 lessons in States of matter:
- What are the properties of solids, liquids and gases?
- How do particles behave inside solids, liquids and gases?
- What happens when you heat or cool each state of matter?
- What are changes of state and why do they take place?
- What are melting points and boiling points?
- Which substances do not fit into one state of matter?