Lesson overview: How do air masses influence the climate of the UK?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will be learning about the factors that influence the UK's climate with a focus on air masses.
11 lessons in Weather and climate:
- What is the weather forecast?
- What are the factors that affect climate?
- Why does it rain?
- How do air masses influence the climate of the UK?
- How do we use climate graphs?
- How do high pressure events affect the UK?
- How do low pressure events affect the UK?
- What was the 'Beast from the East'?
- What are tropical storms and how do we measure them?
- What is New Orleans like and why is it vulnerable to tropical storms?
- What were the impacts of Hurricane Katrina?