In this lesson we will learn about how the Romans changed Britain. We will begin by looking at how the Romans built roads and then look at how they introduced new methods to keep their towns and cities clean. Finally, we will explore how the Romans governed Britain.
10 lessons in Roman Britain:
- How did the Roman Empire become so powerful?
- Who was Julius Caesar?
- What was Britain like before the Romans?
- How did the Romans conquer Britain?
- Why did Boudicca lead a revolt against the Romans?
- How did the Romans change Britain?
- What did the Romans believe?
- How were Roman beliefs similar to those of the Ancient Greeks?
- Why did the Romans leave Britain?
- In what ways did life in Britain remain the same after the Roman invasion?