Lesson overview: How did the bronze age change how humans lived?View in classroom
In this lesson we will be learning all about how the Beaker culture arrived in Britain and with them brought the knowledge of how to make bronze. We'll look at some different bronze artefacts, and why using metal was such a huge change for prehistoric humans.
10 lessons in Prehistoric Britain:
- How do we know about Prehistoric Britain?
- Which animals lived in Prehistoric Britain?
- What were the different periods in the Stone Age?
- What are the similarities and differences between Stone Age periods?
- What can artefacts from the Stone Age tell us about how people lived during the different periods?
- What was life like in a Neolithic settlement?
- How did farming change how humans lived?
- How did the bronze age change how humans lived?
- Who were the Celts, and why did they use iron?
- What can monuments tell us about the Prehistoric period?