Lesson overview: How did London begin?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will look at London's origin, focusing on how it began as a Roman settlement by the banks of the River Thames nearly 2000 years ago.
10 lessons in The Great Fire of London:
- What was life like in the 17th century?
- How did London begin?
- What was London like at the time of the fire?
- How did the Great Fire of London start?
- How was the Great Fire of London put out?
- What was the impact of the Great Fire on London?
- What changes were made as a result of the Great Fire of London
- To create a timeline of the events of the Great Fire of London
- How do we know about the Great Fire of London?
- To learn about other instances of destructive fires in London and other major cities around the world