Computer / iPad with internet access, mouse, ruler, paper
Equipment requiring safe usage.
Adult supervision recommended.
- How do we analyse existing products' designs?
- Why do we need to research before designing?
- How can we identify what our users want?
- Who are architects and what do they do?
- What is a specification and why do we need to write one?
- What makes an effective range of initial design ideas?
- What are the benefits of using computer aided design?
- How can you develop designs using computer aided design?
- How can you present and share your final designs?
- Why is it important to evaluate your final designs?