Lesson overview: How can we identify what our users want?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will learn what a product's target market is. We will also learn about who your client is for the product we are designing.
10 lessons in 3D computer aided design:
- How do we analyse existing products' designs?
- Why do we need to research before designing?
- How can we identify what our users want?
- Who are architects and what do they do?
- What is a specification and why do we need to write one?
- What makes an effective range of initial design ideas?
- What are the benefits of using computer aided design?
- How can you develop designs using computer aided design?
- How can you present and share your final designs?
- Why is it important to evaluate your final designs?