This lesson includes third party copyright content we are unable to offer for download
Lesson overview: How can the effects of tropical storms be reduced?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will be learning about how to reduce the effects of tropical storms through monitoring, prediction, protection and planning.
11 lessons in Climatic hazards:
- Global Atmospheric Circulation Model (Part 1)
- Global Atmospheric Circulation Model (Part 2)
- What is the global distribution of tropical storms?
- How do tropical storms form and develop?
- How might tropical storms be affected by climate change?
- What are the effects of, and responses to, tropical storms?
- Typhoon Haiyan: tropical storm named example
- How can the effects of tropical storms be reduced?
- Is the UK's weather becoming more extreme?
- Somerset Floods: location and causes
- Somerset Floods: impacts and management