Lesson overview:How can I control my underarm and overarm throws so they are accurate?
Small sponge ball Large sponge ball Screwed up paper Target (e.g. hoop / chair etc.)
Physical activity required.
Adult supervision recommended.
- How do I feel safe, experience success and feel happy?
- How do I improve my stability when moving?
- What does my body do when I move?
- How quickly and easily can my body move in different ways?
- How do I manage my emotions to improve in different challenges?
- How can I jump further and higher?
- How does continuous and regular activity affect my body?
- How can I control my underarm and overarm throws so they are accurate?
- How can I improve my control and accuracy when throwing and catching?
- How can I improve my body to control objects when I am moving?