Lesson overview: How can a designer prioritise design decisions that need to be made?View in classroom
In this lesson, we will take a look at some of the decisions a designer might have to make and how they could prioritise them.
6 lessons in Para-triathlete design challenge:
- Develop a specification for a product a para-triathlete might use
- What do ‘ergonomics’ and ‘anthropometrics’ mean?
- How can a specification help a designer focus on the function and form of a product?
- How can a designer prioritise design decisions that need to be made?
- How can materials be tested to check they are fit for purpose and then applied to a design?
- Can you plan a presentation of your work and justify your design decisions?