Lesson overview: Design your own dish to reflect a culture or celebrationView in classroom
In this lesson, we will explore how to design your own dish to reflect a selected culture or celebration of your choice. You will design and make your dish to reflect the Eatwell plate and you will create your own method sheet to follow next session.
- Introduction - Celebrating culture and seasonality
- Where does our food come from?
- Understanding the needs of a healthy varied diet
- Combining ingredients: making a soup
- Evaluating food products
- Combining ingredients: making healthy pancakes
- The food industry
- Combining ingredients: making bread
- Design your own dish to reflect a culture or celebration
- Create your own dish to reflect your chosen culture or celebration