Lesson overview: BirthView in classroom
This lesson describes the process of birth in humans and looks at differences in numbers of offspring between different animals.
15 lessons in Reproduction and variation:
- Human Reproductive System
- Risk Factors during Gestation
- Puberty and the Menstrual Cycle
- Reproduction Revision 1
- Jean Purdy and Fertility Treatment
- Plant Reproduction
- Seed Formation and Dispersal
- Practical: Seed Dispersal
- Practical: Human Variation
- Why is variation important?
- Reproduction Revision (Part 2)