Lesson overview: Are you getting your right to reliable and accurate information?
In this lesson you will learn about your right to reliable and accurate information and why this is so important to help you access other rights. You will explore what accurate and reliable information means and why it is important for young people to access news that is aimed at them.
6 lessons in What rights should all children have? :
- What rights are we entitled to?
- What does a right to education really mean?
- What can I do as a citizen to protect the rights of others?
- How do we protect the right to health?
- Are you getting your right to reliable and accurate information?
- Deliberative Debate: How well are children's' rights protected and supported in the UK?