Lesson overview: A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 2)View in classroom
This lesson will continue to look at the UK as a post-industrial economy, focusing on the development of science and business parks.
9 lessons in The economic future of the UK:
- Causes of economic change in the UK
- A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 1)
- A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 2)
- How can modern industry in the UK become more sustainable?
- A UK rural landscape experiencing growth: North Somerset
- A UK rural landscape experiencing decline: Cumbria
- Transport developments in the UK
- The North-South divide in the UK
- Economic and political links between the UK and the wider world