Lesson overview: A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 1)
In this lesson we focus on the UK as a post-industrial economy, giving special focus to the development of IT, finance, research and service-based jobs.
9 lessons in The economic future of the UK:
- Causes of economic change in the UK
- A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 1)
- A post-industrial economy in the UK (Part 2)
- How can modern industry in the UK become more sustainable?
- A UK rural landscape experiencing growth: North Somerset
- A UK rural landscape experiencing decline: Cumbria
- Transport developments in the UK
- The North-South divide in the UK
- Economic and political links between the UK and the wider world